Sometimes less is more: the Women’s Ultralight Insulated Air Sleeping Mat saves weight with its pared-down shoulder girth and shorter length compared to the unisex model. And sometimes more is more: it adds extra Thermolite? insulation to provide tested three-season warmth for women backpackers.
The women’s specific sleeping mat shape is narrower at the shoulders, but wider between the hips and the knees. This guarantees greater comfort no matter what position you may sleep in, and perfectly matches Sea to Summit’s Women’s Sleeping Bags.
The uprated 30D / 40D face fabric is quiet and durable, and the lamination technology continues Sea to Summit’s class-leading reliability.
Our blog post "Which Mat to Choose" has some helpful tips on picking the perfect air sleeping mat (or reasons why you might prefer a Self-Inflating sleeping mat)
Is this Insulated Air Sleeping Mat…?
Really comfortable despite being 2” thick??Yes. Thickness is not the key factor in an air sleeping mat; the number of points of suspension is. Your weight and contours rest on 174 individual air-filled springs (size Regular).
Warm enough for three-season camping??Yes. Two types of insulation prevent radiant and convective heat loss – these air sleeping mats have a tested R-Value of 3.8, and the lack of internal air movement means minimal loss of warmth compared to other designs.
Easy to inflate??Yes! The supplied stuff sack features an integrated Airstream Pump – just a couple of breaths will inflate the air sleeping mat. No dizziness for you, and practically no condensation moisture inside the air sleeping mat. Genius!
- Ultralight Backpacking, Bike Touring
Comfort & Support
- 174 individual Air Sprung Cells?. These small interconnected chambers support your weight and conform to your body, similar to a?spring mattress.
Women's Specific Sleeping Mat Shape
- Narrower?in the shoulders, wider in the hips and knees. Offers greater comfort no matter what position you sleep in.
- R-Value of 3.8 is warm enough for camping from Spring through Fall
- 174 Air Sprung Cells?to provide stability and comfort
- Tough 30D / 40D face fabric with Sea to Summit’s liquid-extruded lamination is quiet, durable and extremely reliable.
- Quick and easy inflation, deflation and adjustment?made possible by our patent-pending multi-function valve and supplied Airstream Pump?/stuff sack.
- PillowLock? system preventing your Aeros? Pillow slipping.